Qi Gong – Chi Kung – Chi Gong – (“Life Energy Cultivation Method”)
Taught in Every Xingyi & Bagua Class!
The word Qi Gong (also translated Chi Gong or Chi Kung) is two words; “Qi/ Chi” which means: Life Energy and “Gong” which is method or way of practice. So Qi Gong is a method of cultivating life energy. This implies the idea that cultivation is a practice or method that has to be worked at and the result will be to restore our “life energy”.
Consistent practice of Qi Gong will:
- Improve Cardiopulmonary & Vascular Function
- Helps Prevent Injury by Gently Strengthening Joints, Ligaments and Bones
- Strengthen the Organ & Lymphatic Systems
- Balance Emotions and Release Stress
- Strengthen Muscles and Restores Power
At Boulder Internal Arts there are four primary Qi Gong sets that build on each other to create a complete internal health care system:
- Wu Qin Xi – 五禽戲 – Hua Tuo’s “Five Animals Frolic”
- Ba Duan Jin – 八段锦气功 – “Eight Pieces Of Brocade”
- Liu Zi Jue – 六字訣 – “Six Healing Sounds”
- Xiao Zhou Tian- 小周天 –“Microcosmic Orbit / Small Heavenly Circulation”
- Advanced Sets – Invitation Only